Jan-Pro of Northeast Wisconsin Commercial Cleaning Franchise Company
Position Available immediately
POSITION SCOPE: Jan-Pro of Northeast Wisconsin is excited to announce an opening in our growing Regional Office for an Accountant/Office Manager to manage the daily accounting and office functions in our Chilton/Appleton, WI office. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, forward-thinking, highly organized, roll-up-your sleeves individual that enjoys a fast-paced office environment.
Accountant duties entail daily/weekly/monthly accounting activities:
Acclimate to and follow Jan-Pro accounting manual
General Ledger maintenance and entries
Generate monthly invoices
Input and manage accounts payable and receivable information
Maintain current accounts receivable report
Manage past due accounts and customer following up
Reconcile monthly expense reports, fuel slips and credit card statements
Reconciliation of monthly bank statements
Manage information for monthly Business Activity Reporting (BAR)
Manage information for monthly Royalty Reporting
Generates reports to owner monthly or when discrepancy arise
Maintain accurate financial information for use in applications and reports
Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
Office Manager duties to help bridge the gap between sales and field services to ensure smooth business activities:
- Input new customer and franchisee information
- Maintain customer list and pertinent information.
- Generate monthly franchisee statements for disbursement by the 25th
- Manage activities and changes in customer service information in CRM.
- Communicate daily with Sales and Field Services teams to maintain accurate business information.
Office Manager duties for daily office function
- Open office in the morning and closes office at the end of the day o Directs calls to appropriate parties
- Complete and legible telephone and verbal messages
- Greet and acknowledge all visitors courteously and promptly
- Follow corporate and regional practices
- Generate/distribute information to prospective Franchise Owners
- Assist in Training and FDD document generation
- Maintain accurate, updated, and organized files
- Confirm and record appointments efficiently
- Provide accurate and prompt information to management, employees, prospects, clients, and visitors as requested
- Order supplies as needed
- Print and distribute reports when needed
- Perform other related tasks and activities as assigned
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- 5+ years of experience in an accounting department
- BS degree in Accounting preferred but not necessary
- Associates in Accounting required at minimum
- Advanced computer Skills on MS Office and QuickBooks
- CRM experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills—bilingual in Spanish a plus but not required
- Proficient in the use of the Internet
- Pleasant and professional demeanor and professional appearance
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to function in high-pressure situations
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other electronic devices
- Ability to take legible hand-written notes where necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear, easy to understand oral communication ability
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Air conditioned/heated office environment
- Exposure to artificial interior lighting
- Low to medium level noise
- Exposure to hazards as typically found in office products and equipment
Salary $50,000 to $60,000 annually, pending experience.
- Opportunity to grow within the organization in both responsibility and pay.
- Opportunity to participate in company health insurance and profit-sharing program after qualifying employment period
- PTO and paid vacation after qualifying employment period.
Job Type: Full Time– 40 hrs/week